Matt Lucas and David Walliams return to the BBC with a new series set in a busy airport. In this clip, it turns out the speedy boarding scheme at FlyLo may not be as quick as it claims.
The FlyLo Check-in girls are the glamorous face of the airline...
- Hello, madam.
.. and 22-year-old Melody Baines is no exception.
- I hope you don't mind me saying, madam, but I couldn't help noticing you are quite old.
- Well, yes.
- So I wondered if you wanted to take advantage of our speedy boarding scheme?
- What's that?
- There are no reserved seats on this flight so you pay an extra £20 and you can board the plane before anyone else.
- Do I need to do that?
- I'd hate to see you trampled underfoot.
-Some passengers do resent the extra charges, but just last week we did lose an elderly gentleman in a stampede. All that was left was a shoe.
- Oh, I don't seem to have any speedy boarding passes to hand. One moment, please.
- FlyLo Check-in, Keeley speaking.
- Who's calling, please?
- Hi, Melody. Is this about the speedy boarding passes?
- Yeah, I seem to have run out. Have you got any spares?
- Yeah, I'll just get one over to you as soon as I can.
- Ok, bye.
- Shouldn't be a mo.
- Excuse me, madam, can you pass this over to my colleague, please? Thanks, love.
- There you are, madam, one speedy boarding pass.
- Thank you.
- Do you sell many of these?
- Yes! Today we've sold one toevery passenger on the flight. Next, please.