Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Groundhog Predicts Six More Weeks of Winter

The world's most famous groundhog has seen his shadow which, legend has it, means we can expect six more weeks of winter.

February 2, 2010

PUNXSUTAWNEY, PENNSYLVANIA

~ Phil's Official Forecast ~
"If you want to know next,
you must read my text,
as the sky shines bright above me,
my shadow I see beside me,
6 more weeks of winter it will be."



Phil Says Six More Weeks!

Phil's official forecast as read February 2nd, 2009 at sunrise at Gobbler's Knob:

Let's hear from the Seer of Seers, Punxsutawney Phil.

Hear Ye Hear Ye Hear Ye

On Gobbler's Knob on this glorious Groundhog Day, February 2nd, 2009 Punxsutawney Phil, Seer of Seers, Prognosticator of all Prognosticators, awoke to the call of President Bill Cooper and greeted his handlers, Ben Hughes and John Griffiths.

After casting a joyful eye towards thousands of his faithful followers, Phil proclaimed, that his beloved Pittsburgh Steelers were World Champions one more time. And as he looked a bright sky above me showed my shadow beside me, so six more weeks of winter it will be. Woe is us, woe is us!

No comments: